Welcome to the Exposure Assessment Solutions website!
To provide environmental, health, and safety (EHS) professionals with
training, publications, and software,
all designed to facilitate the collection, analysis, interpretation, and
management of occupational exposure data.
To provide consulting services
regarding the statistical analysis and interpretation of occupational
and environmental data, the design of performance-based sampling strategies,
and litigation support.
> Company Info
Fall Training Schedule
October 4, 2013 (Friday) (registration is closed)
- IH Statistics I - Basics
- Censored Data Analysis I - Basics
October 11, 2013 (Friday) (registration is closed)
- Bayesian Decision Analyss I - Basics
- Bayesian Decision Analysis II - Applications
October 18, 2013 (Friday) (registration is closed)
- IH Statistics II - Advanced Methods
- Censored Data Analysis II - Advanced Concepts and Decision Making
October 25, 2013 (Friday) (registration is closed)
- Design of Performance-based Exposure Assessment Strategies
- Design of exposure assessment strategies
- Statistical analysis and interpretation of occupational and environmental
- Consulting and testifying expert - review of reports, literature
review, exposure data analysis and interpretation
- The IH Data Analyst (IHDA) is an innovative, unique product especially designed
to assist the industrial hygienist in interpreting datasets where the sample
size is small. In addition to calculating standard descriptive and compliance
statistics, as well as goodness-of-fit procedures, the IHDA allows the user
to select from a array of Censored Data Analysis techniques - useful whenever
the dataset contains measurements reported as non-detects (i.e., less than the
limit of detection or quatitation), as well as apply the newly developed Bayesian
Decision Analysis methods.
- The IH Data Analyst-LiteEdition (IHDA-LE) is a freeware version of the IHDA.
The IHDA-LE can be used in professional development courses and by students
in occupational hygiene programs. The IHDA-LE is limited to 25 measurements,
but includes the basics of Censored Data Analysis and Bayesian Decision Analysis.