Welcome to the Exposure Assessment Solutions website!
To provide occupational health and safety professionals with training,
publications, and software, all designed to facilitate the collection,
analysis, interpretation, and management of occupational exposure data.
> Company Info
- Statistical analysis and interpretation of industrial hygiene and environmental
- Statistical analysis and interpretation of censored datasets (i.e., datasets
- Bayesian Decision Analysis - assigning exposure categories and recommending
risk management actions
- Sample size estimation and the design of performance-based exposure assessment
Upcoming web PDCs
June 1, 2013
June 8, 2013
- Design of exposure assessment strategies
- Statistical analysis and interpretation of occupational and environmental
- Consulting and testifying expert - review of reports, literature
review, exposure data analysis and interpretation
- The IH Data Analyst (IHDA) is an innovative, unique product especially designed
to assist the industrial hygienist in interpreting datasets where the sample
size is small. In addition to calculating standard descriptive and compliance
statistics, as well as goodness-of-fit procedures, the IHDA allows the user
to select from a array of Censored Data Analysis techniques - useful whenever
the dataset contains measurements reported as non-detects (i.e., less than the
limit of detection or quatitation), as well as apply the newly developed Bayesian
Decision Analysis methods.
- The IH Data Analyst-LiteEdition (IHDA-LE) is a freeware version of the IHDA.
The IHDA-LE can be used in professional development courses and by students
in occupational hygiene programs. The IHDA-LE is limited to 25 measurements,
but includes the basics of Censored Data Analysis and Bayesian Decision Analysis.